Vrindavan Das Thakur has written this song “Sri Nama Sankirtana Adhivasa”.
nana dravya ayojana, kari kare nimantrana,
kripa kari kara agamana |
tomara vaishnava gana, mora ai nivedana,
dristi kari kara samapana ||
kari ato nivedana, anila mohanta gana,
kirtanera kare adhivasa |
aneka bhagyara fale, vaishnava, asiya mile
kali habe mahotsava vilasa ||
Sri krishnera lilagana, karibena asvadana,
puribe sabara abhilasha |
Sri krishna Caitanya Candra, sakala bhakata vrinda,
guna gaya Vriindavan dasa ||
1. Upon collecting and arranging all kinds of articles and inviting everyone to mercifully come and attend the program.
2. You are all vaishnava devotees of the Lord and therefore I humbly pray to you to please complete this ceremony by your merciful glance.
3. Thus humbly praying and receiving all the great (mahanta) stalwart devotees of the Lord to join the adhivasa inaugural ceremony of the congregational chanting of the holy names of the Lord.
4. Only by immense good fortune one gets the association of such an assembly of vaishnava and therefore tomorrow we will have a great festival.
5. Where you all will relish the sweet pastimes of Sri Krishna and all your desires will be fulfilled.
6. In this way Vriindavana dasa humbly glorifies the moonlike Lord Srikrishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all of His devotees.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Nitya Siddha Parsada Saba Radha Krsna Smare”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana Section 25. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says all of us to Chant the Holy Name and preach them as this is the way to cross this material ocean
nitya siddha parṣada saba radha kṛṣṇa smare
tandera smaraṇa jiver sarva-papa hare
anukaraṇa kori yadi sei bhava dhare
maya kavalita hoy saḿsara na tore
pracar koroho sada jiva ghare ghare
saphala hoibe jivana pracarera dvare
sri dayita dasa prabhu dena ei sikṣa
koro ucchaiḥ svare nama ei tańra dikṣa
1) They are all eternally perfect associates of the Lord and always remember Radha and Krsna. Remembering them all the conditioned souls sins are cleared away.
2) If he tries to imitate them taking on their dress and characteristics, he becomes the plaything of maya and does not cross over the material ocean.
3) Always preach! From door to door for all the spirit souls! Your life will be successful as a result of your preaching.
4) Sri Dayita Dasa (Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) gave this instruction, “In a loud voice, chant the holy name! That is initiation!”
Read more »
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Sambandha Janiya Yeba Jivana”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana Section 10. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says all Human Being should know the relationship with Krishna and then Keeping that relationship in mind we should fight with Maya.
“sambandha” janiya yeba jivana yuddha kore
sei to’ vańciya thake ar saba mare
“sambandha” na jani jeba ana pathe dhaya
kṛṣṇa pritii nahi mile vṛtha janma jay
kṛṣṇa se sambandha adi bhalo kore bujha
se sambandha rakhi tumi maya sathe jujh
taha chaḍi hoy yeba jnana karma vira
mokṣa nahi paya tara hoy to asthira
1) One who fights the war of life knowing his true relationship, He will remain alive while all others will perish.
2) One who does not know his relationship, and takes up some other path, He will never attain love of god, and his whole life is useless.
3) First understand properly your relationship with Krsna, and then keeping that relationship, go and fight with maya.
4) Other than this all the heroes of jnana and karma never attained liberation, they were all uncertain.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Maha Vadanya Isvara Sri Gaura Sundara”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana Section 2. In this song, Srila Prabhupada glorifies Gaurasundara
maha vadanya isvara sri gaura sundara
tańhara amṛta vaṇi madhura mukhara
bharata bhumite janma hoilo jańhara
tańhara vaṇite koro par’opakara
nirjane asvadana se to prabhura lila
lila anukaraṇa nahe vaiṣṇavera khela
seva karya vaiṣṇavera nahe asvadana
jaḍa dehe asvadana nahe sambhavana
1) The Supreme Lord, Gaurasundara, is the most magnanimous and His instructions are all full of nectar.
2) One who has taken his birth in the land of India should engage in welfare activities benefiting others.
3) The Supreme Lord's lila was to relish mellows in the nirajana. However, it is not the play of Vaisnavas to imitate these activities.
4) Those who are not performing transcendental service are are not able to taste these pastimes. In the material body one cannot relish this transcendental nectar.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Sisya Hoiya Kore Yei Gitar Sravana”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana section 15. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says what actually Bhagavad Gita means to the Devotees.
siṣya hoiya kore yei gitara sravaṇa
ghucibe ajnana ara saḿsara bandhana
saḿsara ghucilo kintu bahya nyasi noy
gitar tatparye gṛhi e rupa bujhay
“kariṣye vacanaḿ tava” sei mantra siddhi
ataeva yuddhe tanra ho’lo yaso-vṛddhi
vaiṣṇava niriha saba mala japa kore
e kon vaiṣṇava arjuna saḿsara bhitore
1) Becoming a disciple, Arjuna listened to the Bhagavad-gita. All his ignorance dissipated as well as his material bondage.
2) His material bondage was cut, but he was not dressed as a sannyasi. The householders understand the Gita's meaning this way.
3) The perfection of mantras was “I will do what you say.” Therefore, the war that he fought brought him an increase in fame.
4) Vaisnavas have no desires. They all chant on beads. What kind of Vaisnava is Arjuna in the middle of the material world?