Vrindavan Das Thakur has written this song “Sri Nama Sankirtana Adhivasa”.
nana dravya ayojana, kari kare nimantrana,
kripa kari kara agamana |
tomara vaishnava gana, mora ai nivedana,
dristi kari kara samapana ||
kari ato nivedana, anila mohanta gana,
kirtanera kare adhivasa |
aneka bhagyara fale, vaishnava, asiya mile
kali habe mahotsava vilasa ||
Sri krishnera lilagana, karibena asvadana,
puribe sabara abhilasha |
Sri krishna Caitanya Candra, sakala bhakata vrinda,
guna gaya Vriindavan dasa ||
1. Upon collecting and arranging all kinds of articles and inviting everyone to mercifully come and attend the program.
2. You are all vaishnava devotees of the Lord and therefore I humbly pray to you to please complete this ceremony by your merciful glance.
3. Thus humbly praying and receiving all the great (mahanta) stalwart devotees of the Lord to join the adhivasa inaugural ceremony of the congregational chanting of the holy names of the Lord.
4. Only by immense good fortune one gets the association of such an assembly of vaishnava and therefore tomorrow we will have a great festival.
5. Where you all will relish the sweet pastimes of Sri Krishna and all your desires will be fulfilled.
6. In this way Vriindavana dasa humbly glorifies the moonlike Lord Srikrishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and all of His devotees.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Nitya Siddha Parsada Saba Radha Krsna Smare”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana Section 25. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says all of us to Chant the Holy Name and preach them as this is the way to cross this material ocean
nitya siddha parṣada saba radha kṛṣṇa smare
tandera smaraṇa jiver sarva-papa hare
anukaraṇa kori yadi sei bhava dhare
maya kavalita hoy saḿsara na tore
pracar koroho sada jiva ghare ghare
saphala hoibe jivana pracarera dvare
sri dayita dasa prabhu dena ei sikṣa
koro ucchaiḥ svare nama ei tańra dikṣa
1) They are all eternally perfect associates of the Lord and always remember Radha and Krsna. Remembering them all the conditioned souls sins are cleared away.
2) If he tries to imitate them taking on their dress and characteristics, he becomes the plaything of maya and does not cross over the material ocean.
3) Always preach! From door to door for all the spirit souls! Your life will be successful as a result of your preaching.
4) Sri Dayita Dasa (Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) gave this instruction, “In a loud voice, chant the holy name! That is initiation!”
Read more »