A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Nitya Siddha Parsada Saba Radha Krsna Smare”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana Section 25. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says all of us to Chant the Holy Name and preach them as this is the way to cross this material ocean
nitya siddha parṣada saba radha kṛṣṇa smare
tandera smaraṇa jiver sarva-papa hare
anukaraṇa kori yadi sei bhava dhare
maya kavalita hoy saḿsara na tore
pracar koroho sada jiva ghare ghare
saphala hoibe jivana pracarera dvare
sri dayita dasa prabhu dena ei sikṣa
koro ucchaiḥ svare nama ei tańra dikṣa
1) They are all eternally perfect associates of the Lord and always remember Radha and Krsna. Remembering them all the conditioned souls sins are cleared away.
2) If he tries to imitate them taking on their dress and characteristics, he becomes the plaything of maya and does not cross over the material ocean.
3) Always preach! From door to door for all the spirit souls! Your life will be successful as a result of your preaching.
4) Sri Dayita Dasa (Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) gave this instruction, “In a loud voice, chant the holy name! That is initiation!”
Read more »
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Sisya Hoiya Kore Yei Gitar Sravana”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana section 15. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says what actually Bhagavad Gita means to the Devotees.
siṣya hoiya kore yei gitara sravaṇa
ghucibe ajnana ara saḿsara bandhana
saḿsara ghucilo kintu bahya nyasi noy
gitar tatparye gṛhi e rupa bujhay
“kariṣye vacanaḿ tava” sei mantra siddhi
ataeva yuddhe tanra ho’lo yaso-vṛddhi
vaiṣṇava niriha saba mala japa kore
e kon vaiṣṇava arjuna saḿsara bhitore
1) Becoming a disciple, Arjuna listened to the Bhagavad-gita. All his ignorance dissipated as well as his material bondage.
2) His material bondage was cut, but he was not dressed as a sannyasi. The householders understand the Gita's meaning this way.
3) The perfection of mantras was “I will do what you say.” Therefore, the war that he fought brought him an increase in fame.
4) Vaisnavas have no desires. They all chant on beads. What kind of Vaisnava is Arjuna in the middle of the material world?
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written this song “Karma Phale Ase Saba Nana Vesa Dhari”. The official name of this song is Vrndavane Bhajana Section 5. In this song, Srila Prabhupada says How we living being, addressing ourself with the body and because of this illusion we think we are happy.
karma phale ase saba nana vesa dhari
vesete majiya thake bhuliya sri hari
ataeva maya tare deya bahu duḥkha
duḥkhe habuḍubu tabu tahe mane sukha
cira rogi duḥkha bhogi sayyate suiya
bhalo achi aja kohe hasiya hasiya
hasi pay tar “bhalo thakara” kathay
maya baddha jivera bhalo ei bhave hoy
1) By the fruits of action, all souls come down and adopt a body. Immersed in that dress of the body, they forget Sri Hari.
2) Therefore, illusion give them great misery and suffering. As they are immersed and resubmerged in this misery, they think it is happiness.
3) A chronic patient suffering great pain lies upon his bed laughs and smiles, “I am doing well, today!”
4) I get amused by their “I’m doing well” talk. For the illusion-bound spirit soul, this is what “fine” means to them.